Our website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize navigation and improve its services by analyzing browsing habits. If you continue browsing, you accept its use in accordance with our Cookies.
Do you have what it takes to survive in the wild underground world? This scenario is too big for everyone ... But keep calm, here the duels are with instruments and the public with their votes and the jury of professionals are the ones who have the last word. Bala Perduda is the battle of emergent bands of Sala Apolo, which prize is to record a disc and to act in Primavera Sound. But, above all, it is a perfect showcase to make yourself known in the way that the big groups convince: on stage, in full operation.
The format is simple: 18 semifinalists distributed between 6 (nights) x 3 (bands per night) = a grand final in which the six finalists meet in the final duel. Joan Colomo appears as master of ceremonies and The Zephyr Bones, Odina, The Saurs, Opatov, Böira and O'o as illustrious alumni. Sounds good? Nobody said that getting to the top would be fast ... but with Bala Perduda it can be a little easier.
SEVENTH EDITION PRIZES
- Performance at Primavera Sound 2020
- Performance at Feeel program in BTV program
- An LP recording at the ACLAM studios in Barcelona, mastering by Hitmakers Mastering and digital distribution by La Cupula Music.
- Sol de Sants special award: production of 4 songs at the Sol de Sants studios for one of the finalist bands.
- Concerts in Liveurope halls: Musicbox in Lisbon and L'Aéronef in Lille.
- Ulule Prize: crowdfunding campaign with personalized advice and preferential conditions for the 18 selected bands.